I’ve always struggled to find really nice, dog collars where I live. The pet stores are full of collars of course, but to me, they all seem to look the same, so bland and uninspiring. Maybe I’m too fussy but the way I see it, Monty’s a handsome boy and a handsome boy needs a great looking collar! Am I wrong?
So, I was more than a little pleased with myself when I stumbled across QuiDo Petz.
QuiDo Petz has a huge range and I do mean HUGE! Over 150 stunning designs! They also have a dedicated puppy range made up of the cutest collars I’ve ever seen. It gets better, all collars are handmade to order and if you’re not happy with your collar, you can send it back and get a refund.
A bit about QuiDo Petz:
Established in 2007, QuiDo Petz is based in London and owned by Szilvia French. Szilvia is a trained seamstress and makes every collar herself, to order, with an impressively fast turn-around time.
- Over 150 beautiful designs
- Handmade to order using top quality materials
- Option to upgrade to a nickel or aluminium buckle (collars come with a plastic buckle as standard)
- International shipping available (please email for details first)
- Full refund if you’re not happy with your collar